DWDM technology basics
The brochure is an introduction to DWDM technology (Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing). It is intended for communications engineers and senior students who are just learning about DWDM technology. This brochure very briefly considers the fundamentals of the coherent communication systems technology and the practical issues that may arise when working with optical equipment for spectral multiplexing. The material was prepared by specialists of the T8 company.
- Introduction to DWDM technology
- The main components of a DWDM system
- Causes of errors in DWDM systems in the process of receiving an optical signal
- Methods for increasing the performance of a DWDM system
- Flexibility and scalability of modern optical transport networks