T8 is a Russian developer and manufacturer of DWDM telecommunications equipment and innovative solutions for fiber-optic communication lines
T8 is the leading Russian manufacturer of wavelength-division multiplexing telecommunication equipment (DWDM).
Headquartered in Moscow, the company is one of a few companies in the World which design and manufacture a Line equipment with channel rate up to 800 Gbit/s.
T8 offers integrated solutions for building DWDM systems for metro or long-haul core networks, data-center interconnections and other mid-size or carrier-grade high capacity bandwidth networks.
For many years T8 is listed among Russian high-tech innovative leaders, provides expertise to clients in network optimization and analytics for most efficient use or scalability of network resources.
- The main areas of T8 company activities:
- Development and manufacture of DWDM equipment;
- Pre-design analysis of fiber optic lines;
- Development of design concept, calculation and engineering design of networks;
- Equipment installation;
- Maintenance and technical support of equipment;
- Distributed acoustic sensors development;
- Laser physics and optoelectronics research and development activities.