T8 company invites you to visit our booth № 22С50 (pavilion 2, hall 2) at the exhibition ‘Sviaz 2017’. The exhibition is held at: Moscow, Expocentre, from 25 to 28 April.
In addition to the proven equipment, our new developments will be demonstrated at the T8 booth:
- The first Russian transponder 400 Gbit/s;
- Significantly updated control system NMS Fractal for telecom operators;
- Next generation security and monitoring system Dunay;
Traditionally, the stand will present a working single-span data transmission system over long distances without active intermediate devices.
We invite you to visit the business program events of the exhibition with the participation of T8 specialists:
- April 25 at 15.00-17.00 discussion panel ‘Technological independence, import substitution’. Participant Marchenko K. V.(1)
- April 25 at 17.00-18.30 section ‘Topical issues of information security’ As part of the Media Communication Forum (BMCF 2017). Participant Sleptsov M. A. Section 4.2. (2)
- April 26 at 10.30 session ‘Telecommunication and network technologies’. Internet of things. ‘Cooperation’ technologies. Speaker: Marchenko K. V. (1)
- 27 April, 15.00-15.30 seminar of T8 on the subject ‘Introduction of systems of information transmission at a speed of 400 Gbit/s on Russian networks’.(3)
- April 27 at 15.30 seminar of the magazine ‘1 MILE ‘ under the theme ‘Current issues of telecommunications development in Russia’. (3)
- Business forum ‘Sviaz 2017 – the Foundation of digital transformation. State. Society. Business’ within the framework of ‘Russian week of high technologies’. Pavilion 8.2 (conference-halls №1,2). Requires registration (free) on the portal ospcon.osp.ru.
2. ‘Media Communication Forum (BMCF 2017)’ Pavilion 2 (hall 3). Registration is required (free) on the portal mcf.moscow.
3. Pavilion 8, hall 2, conference hall 2. Registration is not required.
DRAWING OF CERTIFICATES FOR MICROSOFT AUTHORIZED EDUCATIONAL TRAINING OF SIBINFOCENTER CENTER AND BOOKS ‘DWDM SYSTEMS’
At the exhibition ‘Sviaz 2017’ T8 company is holding a drawing of certificates and books.
3 certificates and 3 books will be drawn April 25, 26 and 27. April 28 two books ‘DWDM systems’ will be drawn.
How to win a certificate or a book?
1) Leave your business card in the lottery drum on our stand.
2) Subscribe to our Facebook or Vkontakte page.
Announcement of winners!
Every day at 16:00 there will be a drawing of 1 certificate and 1 book on the stand of the company by selecting a random business card from the lottery drum. Next, the potential winner is compared with subscribers from the social networks.
The winner will be the one who will carry out all the conditions of the competition. If the winner is not on the botth at the time of the draw, the certificate will be saved and sent to the recipient in a convenient way.
Good luck and see you soon!