MS-100E aggregating transponder
Aggregating transponder MS-100E
Transmits 10×10 Gbit/s client signals in 100 Gbit/s DWDM channel with Soft-FEC
- Transmits 10 client signals of 10GE, STM-64, OTU2, 8/10 GFC
- Service channel ESC in line interface
- Soft-FEC 15% error correction algorithm
- Coherent DP-QPSK modulation format
- Reconfigurable in C-band laser
- Up to 96 channels in accordance with 50 GHz wavelength channel plan
- Automatic dispersion correction up to ± 125000 ps/nm
- OSNRT from 11 dB (0.1 nm, BER = 10 -12)
Two worldwide records in data transmission were established!
Aggregating transponder (muxponder) combines 10×10 Gbit/s client channels and transmits them in a DWDM channel. The MS-100E-T10 executes 3R regeneration, converts data into the OTN OTU4 format and uses the powerful Soft-FEC error correction algorithm.The transponder transfers data at a stabilized according to ITU-T 50 GHz according to the DWDM grid. The laser with a reconfigurable according to ITU-T 50 GHz enables organizing up to 96 DWDM channels within the C-band according to ITU-T 50 GHz.